• Strategic focus on core chamber activities.
• Uniform practices, policies across the network.
• Dependable governance procedures.
• Distinctive brand identity. A competitive edge against other business organizations.
• A stronger « voice of business » in your community. An increased role in national and international policy advocacy.
One time only fee. No further fees are required until the end of the three-year accreditation period when you apply for reaccreditation.
Small chambers: $150
Number of chamber members: 0-100 members and/or
Total chamber revenues: up to $100,000
Medium chambers: $300
Number of chamber members: 101-500 members and/or
Total chamber revenues: up to $500,000
Large chambers: $400
Number of chamber members: greater than 500 members and/or
Total chamber revenues: greater than $500,000
All Chambers: $150